If you want to be able to schedule jobs for the plug-in, be sure to
select the Can be Scheduled check box.
To add a plug in
- Open the Administration module.
- Select the Scheduled Services tab.
- Select the Plug-ins tab.
- Click New .
- Name the new plug-in and provide a description.
- Enter the plug-in DLL file name that is provided to you by Serena
Professional Services in the DLL Name box.
- Enter the plug-in class name that is provided to you by Serena
Professional Services in the Class Name box.
- Select the Can be Scheduled check box to allow jobs to be scheduled
against this plug-in using the Jobs tab in the Scheduled Services
- Click Save .
Copyright © 2003–2009 Serena Software, Inc. All rights reserved.