Workspace → User Actions → Keyboard Shortcuts
You can use the following keyboard shortcuts in the Task
- Select a task and press INSERT. A new task will be added before the selected task.
- Select a task and press SHIFT + INSERT. A new task will be added after the selected task.
- Select the last task in the plan, and click ENTER. A new task will be added after the selected task, which will then be the last task in the plan. (Clicking ENTER on any other task in the plan will just select the next task in the plan, not create a new one.) If the selected task is the root summary task, (the very first task in the task plan). INSERT and SHIFT+INSERT will always add a new task as the first child task of the root.
- Select a task then press DELETE. If the task is a root summary task (a task with children), a confirmation dialog will be displayed.
- Press TAB to move the focus one cell to the right. When the focus is in the last (right-most) cell on the right, pressing TAB will move the focus to the first (left-most) cell in the next (lower) row. If there is no next task, then a new task will be added.
- Press UP to move the focus up one row, to the cell above the one that just had focus.
- Press DOWN to move the focus down one row, to the cell below the one that just had focus.
Copyright © 2003–2009 Serena Software, Inc. All rights reserved.