Before you can access modules, views, and other features, you must first log on with your user name and password.
- In User Name, type your user name. This is often your organization's email address; for example, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In Password, type your password.
- If there is more than one database available, use the Database drop-down box to select a database.
- Click Log On, or press ENTER on your keyboard. You will be required to change your password the first time you log on.
Send page as email
When you click the Send Link button on the application toolbar, an email message is generated that contains a link to the current view. Users who receive the link must have permission to view the location from which the link was sent.
- From the page you want to send as an email link, in the application toolbar, click Send Link.
- The link will be available in the email message that opens. Any recipient of the email message will need to have permission to view the page in Mariner 2008 from which the email link is sent.
The Environment Information dialog box shows you the name of the current user, the name of the database to which you are connected, the database version, and when that database was last updated.
- In the action pane, select Environment Info from the drop-down.
You can navigate directly to your notifications (if you have any). An icon will appear in the application toolbar when you have one or more unread notifications.
- Click the Notifications icon in the action pane. This will take you directly to the My Notifications view.