Analyzer → Datasheet Options → Manage Datasheets → Viewing datasheet properties → General
tab of the Datasheet Properties
dialog, New Datasheet, and Datasheet Type Properties dialogs is used to identify the basic information about a datasheet. If you are creating or editing a datasheet that is assigned to a datasheet type, you cannot edit the item types included on the datasheet type on the General
tab. You cannot edit any of the datasheet properties on the Columns, Filters, Organize, Time Views, or Dashboard tabs on the New Datasheet or Datasheet Properties
- Associate with You can associate the datasheet with a specific location in the item hierarchy. This enables you to define the root item for the datasheet; the item you select is the top-level item in the datasheet. By default, datasheets are associated with the enterprise portfolio.
- Show All Roles Select this check box check box to display excluded rows on the datasheet. A row is excluded on a datasheet when the check box to the left of the row is cleared. Excluded rows are displayed in gray on the datasheet. If the Show All Roles check box is cleared, the excluded rows are not displayed on the datasheet.
- Show Unallocated Select the Show Unallocated check box to display the differences between a parent item and its child items for roll-up attributes in non-roll-up dimensions, such as the target dimension.
- Display Levels Select how many levels of data you want to view on the datasheet from the Display Levels list.
- Default Expansion Level Select the default expansion level for the datasheet from the Default Expansion Level list. The Default Expansion Level list determines how many levels of the datasheet are opened on the datasheet by default.
- Items Select the Include All Types option to include all item types on the datasheet. Select the Include Only These Types option and select the item types you want to include on the datasheet. To select more than one item type from the list, press <CRTL> while selecting each item type.
- Description Type a brief description of what the datasheet can be used for, or what data it includes.
- Created By Displays the user name of the person who initially created the datasheet, and the date and time it was created. This box is read-only.
- Last Modified By Displays the user name of the person who made the most recent changes to the datasheet, and the date and time they modified it. This box is read-only.
- Location Displays the location of the datasheet within your organization's portfolios.
- Private Select this check box if you want the datasheet to only be available to you. Clear the check box if you want the datasheet to be available to all users that have access to datasheets for the portfolio. When the Private check box is selected, only the user that created the datasheet can view and modify the datasheet, unless you are sharing the datasheet.
- Share This button is only available if the Private check box is selected on a datasheet that you created. If you selected the Private check box, but would like to share the datasheet with specific users and/or security groups, you can share the datasheet. When you share a datasheet, the users and/or members of the security groups you assigned to the datasheet can also view and modify the datasheet. Click the Share button on the General tab on the New Datasheet, Datasheet Properties, or Datasheet Type Properties page to assign users and/or security groups to the datasheet on the Datasheet Shared Access page.
Copyright © 2003–2009 Serena Software, Inc. All rights reserved.