Analyzer → Datasheet Options → Manage Datasheets → Viewing datasheet properties → Filters
The Filters tab of the Datasheet Properties, New Datasheet, and Datasheet Type Properties dialogs is used to define which columns appear on the datasheet, and in what order they are displayed. If you are creating or editing a datasheet that is assigned to a datasheet type, you cannot edit any of the datasheet properties on the Columns, Filters, Organize, Time Views, or Dashboard tabs on the New Datasheet or Datasheet Properties page:
- Datasheet Name Type the name of the selected datasheet.
- Filter Rules Lists all of the current rules set up to filter the datasheet.
- Up Moves the selected rule up in the list.
- Down Moves the selected rule down in the list.
- Delete Removes the selected rule from the Filter Rules box.
- And Select this option to indicate that the items on the datasheet must meet the conditions of the selected filter rule and all other filter rules that do not begin with Or. For example, If multiple rules use the And option, and one rule uses the Or option, the rules containing the And option are grouped together, and the rule containing the Or option is considered separately. The items on the datasheet must either meet all of the And conditions, or at least the Or condition.
- Or Select this option to indicate that the items on the datasheet must meet the conditions of the selected filter rule, or all the filter rules that do not begin with Or, or another filter rule that begins with Or.
- Attribute Select the datasheet column that you are building a filter rule around from this list.
- Comparison Select the test you want to apply to the column selected in the Attribute list.
- Compare To Select what the filter rule should compare the attribute to. Select the this specific value option and type a value in the box below the options to filter the datasheet so that only items with the Comparison relationship with the value you specified for the selected attribute are displayed. Select the another attribute option and select an attribute from the list below the options to filter the datasheet so that only items with the Comparison relationship between the two selected attributes are displayed.
- Update Click this button to update the selected filter rule.
- Add Click this button to add the rule to the filter.
Copyright © 2003–2009 Serena Software, Inc. All rights reserved.