Analyzer → Datasheet Options → Manage Datasheets → Viewing datasheet properties → Columns
The Columns tab of the Datasheet Properties, New Datasheet, and Datasheet Type Properties pages is used to define which columns appear on the datasheet, and in what order they are displayed. If you are creating or editing a datasheet that is assigned to a datasheet type, you cannot edit any of the datasheet properties on the Columns, Filters, Organize, Time Views, or Dashboard tabs on the New Datasheet or Datasheet Properties page:
- Datasheet Name Type the name of the selected datasheet.
- Available Attributes This box lists attributes assigned to the item types included in the datasheet on the General tab.
- Selected Attributes This box lists all attributes that are displayed as columns on the selected datasheet. Columns are displayed left to right on the datasheet in the order the attributes are listed in this box.
- Add Click this button to move the selected attributes from the Available Attributes box to the Selected Attributes box.
- Remove Click this button to move the selected attributes from the Selected Attributes box to the Available Attributes box.
- Move Up Click this button to move the selected attribute up in the list, making it display farther left on the datasheet.
- Move Down Click this button to move the selected attribute down in the list, making it display farther right on the datasheet.
- Default Header For the selected attribute, this box lists the default column name.
- Custom Header For the selected attribute, this box is the display name as it will appear in the datasheet. By default, this is the same as the Default Header. Changing this value modifies the column name for all users.
Copyright © 2003–2009 Serena Software, Inc. All rights reserved.