Customization → Attributes Setup → Attributes → Time
A time attribute (or field) is used to store the time at which something started or finished, such as Finish Time or Start Time.
Adding a time attribute
Add a new attribute. From the Type drop-down, select time.
To add a time attribute
- From the application toolbar, click Setup, and then select Configuration.
- Select the Attributes Setup tab.
- Select the Attributes tab.
- Click New.
- Name the new attribute. The system name will be generated automatically.
- From the Type drop-down, select time.
- From the Rollup Type drop-down, select none (default, no roll-up), min (selects the lowest value or earliest date from an attribute's direct descendent values), max (selects the highest value or latest date from an attribute's direct descendent values), sum (to add all of this attribute's direct descendent values). General attributes that use the sum roll-up type do not require a dependency. An attribute with a rollup type other than none will be saved as a global attribute.
- Select Global to make the attribute a global attribute. A global attribute is required for all item types and optional for any work type.
- Select Searchable to allow users to search for the attribute in the Projects and Reports modules.
- Under Calculation, select Calculated and then click Calculation to open the Calculation Editor dialog box.
- Calculated attributes can be associated with dimensions (except when using Serena Agile On Demand). Under Dimensions, select Dimensioned and then choose the dimensions to which the attribute is associated. If you want to use a MathML calculation with the calculated timephased attribute, select Calculated and then click Calculation to open the Calculation Editor dialog box. Add the MathML calculation and click OK.
- Click Save.
Copyright © 2003–2011 Serena Software, Inc. All rights reserved.