Reference → Data Service Macros → Object Macros → PES_MACRO_WORKITEM_ASSIGNMENT_TIMESCALE
PES_MACRO_WORKITEM_ASSIGNMENT_TIMESCALE helps you view item assignment data, similar to
how resource assignments for tasks are viewed in the Assignment and Team Roster views.
The parameters for this macro are:
- Temporary table name
- WHERE clause applied against the PES_ResourceAllocation table so only the task assignment data
associated with resource allocations are normalized.
- Dimension The possible values are ‘Actual’ and ‘Plan’.
- Storage unit The possible values are ‘FTE’, ‘Currency’, and ‘Hours’.
- Time scale The possible values are ‘Calendar Year’, ‘Calendar Quarter’, ‘Calendar Month’,
‘Calendar Week’, ‘Calendar Day’, ‘Fiscal Year’ and ‘Fiscal Quarter’.
- Start date The entire bucket containing the start date will be included. For example,
if 1/16/2011 is specified and Calendar Month is requested then the entire month of January is
- Finish date As with Start Date, the entire bucket containing this date will be
- Use date format The possible values are true and false. If true then the column names for the buckets will be yXXXX_mXX_dXX. If false then the column names for the buckets will be PX.
The following example shows how to find the cost of all resource allocations made from a single
resource team during the month of April, 2008:
SELECT * FROM PES_MACRO_WORKITEM_ASSIGNMENT_TIMESCALE(ra, obj_ResourceUID
IN (SELECT resource.obj_UID FROM PES_Object peso JOIN PES_Resource resource
ON peso.obj_UID = resource.obj_ParentUID and resource.obj_ParentUID
in (SELECT oa_DescendantUID FROM PES_ObjectAssociation WHERE oa_AncestorUID = 3)), Plan, Currency, Calendar Month, 4/1/2008, 4/30/2008, true)
Copyright © 2003–2011 Serena Software, Inc. All rights reserved.