Setting Up Agile Planner → Configuration → Attributes Setup → Attributes → Resource
A resource attribute (or field) is used to identify a specific resource, such as Development Owner, QA Owner, and Owner. The resources that are available from a resource field include all of the resources who are currently available in the application.
Adding a resource attribute
Add a new attribute. From the Type drop-down, select resource.
To add a resource attribute
- From the application toolbar, click Setup, and then select Customization.
- Select the Attributes Setup tab.
- Select the Attributes tab.
- Click New.
- Name the new attribute. The system name will be generated automatically.
- From the Type drop-down, select resource.
- Select Global to make the attribute a global attribute. A global attribute is required for all work item types and optional for any work type.
- Select Searchable to allow users to search for the attribute in the Projects and Reports modules.
- Click Save.