Setting Up Agile Planner → Configuration → Attributes Setup → Attributes → Flag
A flag attribute (or field) is used to indicate yes/no data, such as whether a work item is billable (Billable), whether a document or a project is checked in (Is Checked In), whether a team member has assigned themself to a task (Self Assigned), or whether a task has been made visible across projects (Task Externally Visible).
Adding a flag attribute
Add a new attribute. From the Type drop-down, select flag.
To add a flag attribute
- From the application toolbar, click Setup, and then select Customization.
- Select the Attributes Setup tab.
- Select the Attributes tab.
- Click New.
- Name the new attribute. The system name will be generated automatically.
- From the Type drop-down, select flag.
- Select Global to make the attribute a global attribute. A global attribute is required for all work item types and optional for any work type.
- Select Searchable to allow users to search for the attribute in the Projects and Reports modules.
- Under Calculation, select Calculated and then click Calculation to open the Calculation Editor dialog box.
- Calculated attributes can be associated with dimensions (except when using Serena Agile Planner). Under Dimensions, select Dimensioned and then choose the dimensions to which the attribute is associated. If you want to use a MathML calculation with the calculated timephased attribute, select Calculated and then click Calculation to open the Calculation Editor dialog box. Add the MathML calculation and click OK.
- Click Save.