Defining your personal calendar
Your calendar is based on the company calendar and modifying your calendar overrides the settings in the company calendar. You can modify the working and non-working days, the days in the work week, and the working hours per day. These settings help determine the your availability and capacity for their assigned tasks.
- Open the Tools module.
- Select the My Calendar tab.
- To mark a day as a vacation day select the date on the calendar and click Non-working.
- To mark a non-working day, such as a Saturday or Sunday, as a working day, select the date on the calendar and then click Working.
- To define a work week that is different then the company's work week, click Custom. Then select the days included in your work week and enter your working hours per day.
- Click Save to save your changes. The days selected in the calendar are marked according to the color grid.